I’ll be honest, I normally wouldn’t agree to review a toilet plunger. Who really wants to talk about plunging your plugged toilet? The only reason I agreed to review this plunger is because it is unlike any I’ve seen before and as a self professed bit of a germophobe I think it’s really cool. So here it is!
- Repels water, bacteria and other things
- Won’t drip on your floors after use
- Helps keep your floors cleaner and more sanitary
- NOTE: The unique NeverWet™ coating is affected by the natural oils in your skin, touching the protective coating may impact product performance.
- Should you want to clean your plunger, bleach is recommended. Do not clean with soap as it will diminish the performance of the NeverWet™ coating.
- Not designed for some low-flow toilets with larger openings
I’ve gotta say the NeverWet coating is totally cool and actually works. You pick it up out of the water and not a single drop of water (or anything else for that matter) is running off of it. It really does what it says it does and it works great. The NeverWet coating is something you’ve just gotta see to believe. It is pretty neat!
Who would like to try out the Rubbermaid NeverWet plunger for themselves and see just how cool it is? Enter my Rafflecopter giveaway below for your chance to win! (If you can’t see the Rafflecopter entry form then click on the post title to be taken to a dedicated page where it will appear). Good Luck! This one is open to Canada as well as the US!
*I received product for review purposes only and was not compensated for this post. My opinions are my own.